Friday, December 13, 2013

My first day at Logan

             I took a deep breath right outside of the two large double doors, I took the first step and I remembered it so well, the moment that my foot touched the ground, the pressure on my leg and as my feet kept moving, step by step I remembered them in even more detail.

            The feeling of my heel touching the ground, then my whole foot, and lastly the ball of my foot, moving, gliding across the ground, my heartbeat so loud and fast that it almost exploding out of my chest, with each step I took, the more and more I didn't want to go, but my body forced me to. I

            I went up the stairs , listening to the other kids talk, like it was just a normal day, my backpack getting heavier and heavier while I walked down the hallway, sweat running down my face, I walked straight into the classroom without even thinking twice, I looked up, "Hi", someone said, I wasn't nervous anymore everything went away, "Hi", I said.
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow. That's cool. I think I know what it's about..? Maybe not. I like how you kept us guessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait! You said in the title. Duh. Oh well:).

      Delete
  2. It would be interesting to know how much everyone remembers their first day at Logan. Loved the description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was awesome a liked how you were very detailed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am particularly fond of the second paragraph. I can feel your tension in the way you describe the actions you are taking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda liked it! It makes sense!

    ReplyDelete